Dear Friends,
As many of you know I recently decided to start selling Shaklee products. The main reason is because I use so many of the products myself, I figured I might as well get paid for it! Also, I wouldn't do it if I didn't believe in the company and the products they offer.
I have decided to start a blog for the Shaklee I sell in order to better reach those who are interested in the products or want more information about them. This is a place where I can promote and/or 'spot-light' products that I feel could be a benefit to you and your family. As always, you can check out www.shaklee.com for all the products offered by Shaklee.
I hope you will check back often to see what is new, hear about specials/promotions/updates, as well as learn more about specific products and their benefits to you. I also hope you will share this blog with your family and friends who are looking for a healthier, all natural, and greener way to live!
Thanks for all your support!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment